• Ben Shapiro would be the best

Ben Shapiro has all of the facts to be president. He is smart and very talented. He wrote a book all about destroying liberals and is a great man over all. He isn't afraid to say the truth without offending people and is old enough to be president if he wanted.

• Yes he would

Of Course! Being a genius does not mean you'd make a good politican but it does in Shapiros case. His understanding of conservative ideology while at the same time siding with his own ideas instead of staying within party lines is incredible. I've never actually seen him lose a debate. Instead of using feelings he uses facts. Ben Shapiro 2020

• We Need A Good Politician

Shapiro is one of the best debaters your could ever see, And could easily slam and obliterate any liberal candidate, Along with conservatives who run against him. My only fear is he could not run in 2020 and win because Trump will be chasing reelection, And it is common courtesy to not run against the sitting President in his own party.

• He is a Dawg.

He destroys everyone and i agree with all of his opinions. He knows how to act like a president and he is very smart and vocal in his opinions and knows what is best for america whether it be destroying fat libtards or helping out republican men with getting guns to destroy commie bastards and jihad motherfuckers.

• He is ben

What more to say. He is a literal god and he fuckin reks libtards 24/7. Ben shapiro hamburger helper ben shapiro thanos, What more else is there to say. He is a jew so he is always good with money and he can save america, Yah yeet. He doesn't like yeeting the fetus.

• Shapiro a genius

Being a genius does not mean you'd make a good politican but it does in Shapiros case. His understanding of conservative ideology while at the same time siding with his own ideas instead of staying within party lines is incredible. I've never actually seen him lose a debate. Instead of using feelings he uses facts. Ben Shapiro 2020

• He would make a fantastic president.

All of his views are based in facts and he does not support legislation on feeling. In addition, It would be impossible for libtards to call him racist because based on their own logic any minority cannot be racist. In addition he is level headed and would be willing to work across party lines which is very important.

• No, Because He Isn't What A President Should Be

Presidents are glorified Heads of State, While actually being a Head of State. Their power is super limited and their value is, Often times, Exaggerated for political gain. "Trump will cause WW3! ", "Hillary will sell our secrets! " These are baseless statements to push an agenda. Shapiro is not needed as a president and wouldn't make a good figurehead. Aye, He is very intelligent and I agree with his politics, But I don't see the purpose of him being a president.

• He provides a great middle ground

Ben Shapiro has an extreme knowledge of the American Political system and has great knowledge of international politics. He provides a great middle ground when it comes to American Politics. He is pro-lgbt, Pro-marriage pro-enviromentalism. But also he is pro-gun pro-life and right wing. He is not extremist as most republicans, But not a leftist by any means. He will make a great president

• He makes me moAn

Ok this is epic, Can we reach fifty billion likes? I need forty more words, So I think Ben Shapiro DESTROYS liberals in fortnite epic style and then does the default dance. So basically, I'm monky and also my ass hurts. . . So uhh, Ya these are all words that I'm saying

• He Would Be Too Polarizing

Ben Shapiro is extremely smart and well-informed. He is one of the debaters you will ever see. But he isn't that interested in what other people have to say other than for the sake of mocking them. He would be an extremely polarizing president. At a different time in our history, He could've been a good president. But he is not the unifier that country needs right now.

• He would have no strong support from either party

Many Republicans (including Trump) despise Shapiro and his social policies (denying racism is a thing/wanting to criminalize abortion) turn off a lot of Democrats. It’s very unlikely he could even get elected but even if he did, I think he’s too controversial of a person to be an effective president.

• He would not be good for race relations.

He is adamant in denying that white privilege and systemic racism exist. Most PoCs would disagree. He is retrograde in many of his social policies including transgender rights, gay marriage, and abortion rights. He may have a good following now but as time goes on (his first chance to run will probably be 2024) his ideals will become less popular in this country.

• He is the most intelligent candidate that America has ever seen.

I have recently been following Ben Shapiro, and believe me, he means business. He is all about America, isn't afraid to be politically correct, and is extremely tough to debate against. He knows what he talks about and supports all of his opinions with facts, not feelings. He would make an outstanding president. He also appeals to the youth as well.

• Only conservatives would support him.

I don't consider myself a liberal/leftist/democrat/far-left person when it comes to politics but Ben Shapiro wouldn't be a very good president. He would make a terrible foreign policy and wouldn't be good for the transgender community. He seems like he's probably kind as a person, but i don't agree with all of his politics.

>