• Political Savvy and experience Dwarf all other contenders

Hillary has shown that she is capable of performing superbly under stress, and of making informed decisions based on her experience. She is perceived, rightly, as a peacemaker and an excellent mediator, when American interest are at stake either at home or abroad. She would have expertise from the best political minds, not excepting her husband, one of the best Presidents of my 73 years.

• Yes, a great one

I think Hillary Clinton would make a great president as she has tons of leadership experience and has shown she can hold it together when life gets rough unlike a lot of our current candidates. When things were going bad with her marriage while her husband Bill was president, she remained strong and kept her family together. She is a strong, intelligent woman who would make a great president.

Posted by: jus
  • I think she would for sure

Hillary Clinton has so much experience with politics, having been the first lady for 8 years, and having been the senator of New York and also working under the Obama administration, it is incredible. I think she could make a wonderful president, and hey we would finally have a female president. I also like her views on foreign policy.

• The Clinton Dynasty!

I believe Hillary will lead this country back to the top even if it takes time. However, she does have experience both here and abroad to encounter the problems. She's smart unlike Republicans who don't ever deserve the Oval Office!!She probably has learned strategies from every position of the government.

• Hillary is smart, strong and experienced.

No other candidate can match the wisdom and organizational capabilities of Hillary Clinton. She has proven herself superior in thought and intellect to any other candidate - Democrat or Republican. She has proven to be a strong person who can persevere in trying times. She will be America's best President.

• I think so

She has had a lot of experience, first as a Senator, then as Secretary of State. In addition, being the wife of a former President would give her insight into the presidential decision-making process that very few people who haven't been President or otherwise very close to the President would have. I think she would make a very good President.

• More so than anyone!

Hillary has already spent eight years in the White House as First Lady, been an accomplished US Senator and served as a distinguished Secretary of State, giving her more experience and broad-mindedness than any other probable candidate other than those who have already served as President of the US. I believe she has a wonderful rapport with many people in the US and abroad. She would be an outstanding President!

• Yes to Hilary Clinton

Yes, I personally do think that Ms. Hillary Clinton would make a good President of the United States. She has tons of experience especially since she was First Lady of the White House when her husband was president and she learned all there is to know about the oval office. She would be great in the White House.

• Yes Hillary Clinton Would Make a Wonderful President

Whether it's fighting for Women's Rights and Human Rights or providing Healthcare to every child in America, Hillary Clinton has proven that she has the leadership to get things done. She has been the most active Sec. Of State in our Nation's History and also the most active First Lady. She is the most powerful woman in American History. She is the one who made President Obama issue the order that killed Osama Bin Laden. President Bill Clinton also took the majority of his advice from Hillary and his terms as President were the most successful since FDR. I assume if Clinton becomes President, her administration would be similar to President Truman's. She would make an excellent President.

• About the people

Hillary Clinton has always been in touch with people. She went door to door to help people in Arkansas. Considering the turmoil our country has been in since 9-11 we should be thanking her for taking charge, if anyone else had been in her position, I can't imagine what stat we'd be in. We need a woman to protect our bodies from these old guys who get 24 options of medical sexual aids while there are 0 for women. Tired of living in a sexist world.

• There's more to life than just woman's rights

I definitely support women's rights, gay rights, poverty reform, but hillary clinton is NOT the woman to do it! She did next to nothing as a senator and of course we can't forget her MAJOR screw ups as the secretary of defense! Letting americans die, lying about it, and finally saying "what does it matter." she can't be president!

• Lies, scandals, betrayal.

Mrs. Bill Clinton wants power. She will do anything to get it. She is unprincipled and dishonest. She became a multimillionaire by cheating, lying, bullying, demeaning, smearing (and worse) anything ~ anyone who gets in her way. We need people who honestly want to work for the Constitutional Republic which guarantees our rights and our freedom.

• Not even close

I’m tired of the same people showing up as if they are entitled. What experience? The whole time she was senator she was running for president. Never even tried to run for governor which is a true test of a person’s ability to lead. Also she is much too old for such a demanding job.

• Criminal for President?

This woman has abused power, lied, covered up her personal crimes and I hope she spends the rest of her life in prison rather than having anything to do with our country. I would love a woman to be president someday.....This woman is a monster and I am ashamed to call her a representative of my gender. An absolutely disgusting person.

• Hillary Clinton makes no good president; No True Accomplishments.

No she would not. Mrs. Clinton's life has been one of image and force. People keep listing that she has been around forever and was First Lady and a Senator. What has she done?! Our country is a mess in foreign policy right now and her biggest mission while First Lady, which everyone has listed as an accomplishment, was health care. You cannot possibly say our country has a good health care system right now.

• Hillary Clinton will destroy what little is left of the United States

My fellow conservatives and/independents have given out all the points there are to give already. Instead I will say that this country is full of corruption. I can guarantee having read the comments that people have voted for her have made, that a number of people in this country will blindly vote for someone who will destroy the country. I cannot emphasize the amount of disappointment I have in today's American society for not even having any prior knowledge before trying to glorify one of the worst women in American history. If you vote for Hillary Clinton, in my eyes you are either anti-american, or a brainwashed liberal... Oh wait, those are the same thing...

• Hillary Clinton would be a devastating disaster as President

Hillary is all for show. She is a liar and a thief, both of which are well documented. When she doesn't have an answer or she gets ruffled she starts yelling. Who does she think she is when she says "It doesn't matter what happened in Benghazi. It;s over. We have four dead Americans and we will get to the bottom of this." Does anyone have a response to that? No, because this Administration on Hillary's watch has done NOTHING!!!! Could anything be more heinous. How do you think we will get smart dedicated people willing to take these tough jobs if they have no confidence they will be protected? Is this who you want to be in charge?

• She is a puppet

She has not achieved anything. She is a liar. She is just a famous name that liberals want to use to keep a seat in office. Liberals don't think clearly. They are very far from reality and worry more about blaming others for certain issues. The world would be a better place without them.

• No proven accomplishments will lead our country as it has been lead for the last six years.

Hilary would not make a good president. She is like our current president....NO EXPERIENCE! We need someone that has experience in running a state or at the least a large corporation. We do not need someone that failed as Secretary of State and could not say anything better than "what difference does it make."

• A LIAR is a LIAR....An ABUSER is an ABUSER.....What has she really done to support being President of this wonderful Nation.........Barbara

The space is too small....What about the Embassy..4 deaths, thanks to the heroism of 2 ....@0 people were saved....Why didn't she do her job to close down the embassy like the foreign countries had done.... Putting down woman for bad actions from her husband and herself....Right now she is not conducting herself like president material...She is disgracing herself and action like the immature looser that she is.....Also the reset button with Russia....She has accomplished nothing. She was a disgrace in New York...I am also upset that this post when I went on it claims that Killary would make a good president .....How dare you....You don't know anything and bad experience doesn't make someone qualified for the highest office in our country......I think she would bury this country to a point that we would never be able to come back....She preaches to a crowd ...A crowd that has the intelligence level of a pea..... Barbara

>