• Yes it would

I think that we should absolutely eradicate all mosquitoes because it would solve the disease problems with mosquitoes plus animals will be safer as well from the mosquitoes too ok and yes I think that we should eradicate all and kill all mosquitoes too ok ok ok ok bye bye

• Yes it would

I think that the eradication of mosquitoes would solve our problems for good ok and yes I think that we should eradicate all mosquitoes for good because mosquitoes are not good man all they do is spread ok so yeah my final answer is yes ok ok ok ok ok ok

• Yes it would

I think that the eradication of mosquitoes would solve all our problems because all mosquitoes do is spread disease that kill a lot of people ok and yes I think that we should eradicate all the mosquitoes for good otherwise they might spread the disease even future ok ok bye

• f**k mosquitoes man

I hate mosquitoes so much that they will stop going to exist very soon ok and yes I think that we should have to kill all mosquitoes for good so that way we can live in peace for the health of us humans for good ok ok bye bye 👋

• Yes it would

I think that we should Eradicate mosquitoes because they are so stupid and dumb at the same time ok and yes I think that we should eradicate all mosquitoes for good ok because they suck so badly right now ok so yeah my final answer is yes bye bye 👋

• Mosquitos are important in the food chain.

The eradication of mosquitoes would not solve our problems. This is because there is probably another species of animal that eats mosquitos and has them as a primary source of food. If mosquitos are all eradicated, then the other animal would most likely be killed of too. And if this animal has an important role in the food chain, humans are in trouble.

• No, we might be worse off

The eradication of mosquitoes might solve some problems, but
    it would cause others. The biosphere is a whole, and mosquitoes play their part
    in it. Up to half the birds that migrate to the Arctic each spring might die
    without mosquitoes to eat. Many species of fish could go extinct without mosquito
    larvae to eat. Amphibians and reptiles feed on mosquitoes as well. Other insects
    might become these animal’s food sources, or not. The real answer is that scientists
    do not know what would happen if they eliminated all mosquitoes.

• It would not.

The eradication of mosquitoes would not solve any of our problems. While they do transmit some diseases, they are an important part to the ecosystem. Eliminating something can have dire consequences that we do not see right now but they would show up in the future and we would not be able to reverse it.

• No It Wouldn't

Of all of the problems in the world, they are definitely not all caused by mosquitoes. I agree that mosquitoes are troublesome and they are even dangerous if they are carrying viruses. Eradicating them would make a lot of lives better, not just humans, but animals as well. However, the imacts of doing this may not yield likeable results.

• No, it would not

The eradication of mosquitoes would solve a lot of health related issues, particularly in poorer countries without access to the right medications and vaccines, but eradicating them would not come close to solving all of our problems. It is simply a very large step in the right direction in my opinion.