• Waluigi is god

You heard me, I said it, I mean. . . Unless its vs big smoke chungus, He can say the n word, Then he would crush waluigi, But other then that waluigi would deffinitly win, Also if you do the isabelle glitch in smash with waluigi, Ooh doggy your dun diddly dead.

• He is Inevitable

Be because waluigi does crack and that makes it so hes the most powerful being in existence and nobody would ever be able to beat him not even bowser hes a pussy bitch and is nothing compared to waluigi so there for big chungus would never ever ever have a chance against waluigi

• This fight is definitely in Waluigi's favor.

In my opinion, In a death match between Waluigi and Big Chungus, The former would take the victory. Waluigi is armed with Bob-ombs and a mighty Tennis Racket. He also can summon his mount, The Go-Kart. This object can accelerate Waluigi's speeds to absolutely incomparable. While it is true that Big Chungus possesses the power of the Uno Reverse Card, Giving him a natural aura of Bob-omb reflectance, The card does have a cooldown, And Waluigi isn't a mere sitting duck to any reflected bombs. His racket can deflect any that come his way, Punishing Big Chungus of using his ability. Big Chungus' other weapon, His Nerf N-Strike Stryfe gun, Waluigi's Go-Kart can easily outspeed any bullets.

Big Chungus is thrown into a fight he is unable to win.

• Waluigi would destroy chungus to the maximum until only split atoms remained

Waluigi would wreck big chungus because look at this chad of a man. He is tall as hell, Has the most attractive mustache known to mankind, And honestly he's my view of a perfect man. I would love to go out with Waluigi. God I know his dick is MASSIVE.

• Waluigi would 100% destroy big chungus

He has bombs, What else do you need. Waluigi has continuously shown himself to be a formidable fighter, While big chungus has not shown any such abilities. Waluigi has masteredevery single sport and big chungus can barely even walk. How is this even a legitimate argument. Of course waluigi would win

• Yeah haha loser

Barack Hussein Obama II (/bəˈrɑːk huːˈseɪn oʊˈbɑːmə/ (About this soundlisten);[1] born August 4, 1961) is an American attorney and politician who served as the 44th President of the United States from 2009 to 2017. A member of the Democratic Party, He was the first African American President of the United States. He previously served as a U. S. Senator from Illinois from 2005 to 2008 and an Illinois state senator from 1997 to 2004.

Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii. After graduating from Columbia University in 1983, He worked as a community organizer in Chicago. In 1988, He enrolled in Harvard Law School, Where he was the first black president of the Harvard Law Review. After graduating, He became a civil rights attorney and an academic, Teaching constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004. He represented the 13th district for three terms in the Illinois Senate from 1997 until 2004, When he ran for the U. S. Senate. He received national attention in 2004 with his March primary win, His well-received July Democratic National Convention keynote address, And his landslide November election to the Senate. In 2008, He was nominated for president a year after his campaign began, After a close primary campaign against Hillary Clinton. He was elected over Republican John McCain and was inaugurated on January 20, 2009. Nine months later, He was named the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize laureate.

Regarded as a centrist New Democrat, Obama signed many landmark bills into law during his first two years in office. The main reforms that were passed include the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (commonly referred to as the "Affordable Care Act" or "Obamacare"), The Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, And the Don't Ask, Don't Tell Repeal Act of 2010. The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 and Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, And Job Creation Act of 2010 served as economic stimulus amidst the Great Recession. After a lengthy debate over the national debt limit, He signed the Budget Control and the American Taxpayer Relief Acts. In foreign policy, He increased U. S. Troop levels in Afghanistan, Reduced nuclear weapons with the United States–Russia New START treaty, And ended military involvement in the Iraq War. He ordered military involvement in Libya, Contributing to the overthrow of Muammar Gaddafi. He also ordered the military operations that resulted in the deaths of Osama bin Laden and suspected Yemeni Al-Qaeda operative Anwar al-Awlaki.

After winning re-election by defeating Republican opponent Mitt Romney, Obama was sworn in for a second term in 2013. During this term, He promoted inclusiveness for LGBT Americans. His administration filed briefs that urged the Supreme Court to strike down same-sex marriage bans as unconstitutional (United States v. Windsor and Obergefell v. Hodges); same-sex marriage was fully legalized in 2015 after the Court ruled that a same-sex marriage ban was unconstitutional in Obergefell. He advocated for gun control in response to the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, Indicating support for

• Waluigi is the GOAT

He is GOATxfjkcguklätu, Tdu7jlp, T7urjk r6zu r6z r r r r r t rt trt rtr tr tr t t rtr tr tr t r r rt urtu rt urt urt utr urtu ret uyrex u4rs user us4r s4r6 use4 ue4as4 use4ra tsert klse bhwerjk n mzje5jkl nzwearz znjo ernjor zea5 njoawe55 zke5az

• He definetely would!

Now, Many like to believe that the almighty big chungus himself is indestructable, I would love to rebut this argument.
    Big Chungus is only alive today because Waluigi has not come across the Chungus. Eventually, As The Chungus continues to grow in size, Waluigi will take a stand.
    Your argument that big chungus will crush Waluigi is so far wrong. As seen in Super Smash Bros, Waluigi has been seen being smashed many times but as a miracle, He comes back to life to fight another day at full strength. Also, As seen in Mario Tennis when it made it's first debut in (2000). He took a lot of tennis balls to the face.
    Now I have given two examples of how Waluigi will not be crushed, Is there any other way Chungus could beat him? Please enlighten me because I will be happy to rebut.

• He big thicc

Squash him like the tinny bug man that he is. BIG CHUNGUS jump and sqyash that little rat man of a mario man. Waluigi has dumb pants and chungus has no pants making him 3000 better than purple mario man waht a noob amight can't even win mario cart. Big chungus would destroy him in cart game

• No bad lol

No he bad big chungus good, Purple cunt f**k off penis lol penis penis penis lolol shut the f**k up you dumb ass whore i will cave your skull in with a mallet if you don't stop taking to me, Honeslty i don't care, I will piss on your grave.

• No, Obviously Not

Here are a few arguments
    1) Big Chungus has uno reverse card, So anything waluigi does will be reversed and be done to himself.
    2) waluigi is to busy playing mario kart
    3) Big chungus is a big chicken nugget so he is indestructible
    4) Big chungus has the big thicc

• I say no.

Big Chungus could easily crush that scrawny purple man, As much as I nut to Waluigi on a daily basis, I'd say that thicc wins in every single argument. Unless Big Chungus dies to a heart attack, I believe that there is no possible way that waluigi could survive that 1 ton may-may