Would you be okay with your boyfriend or girlfriend still being friends with their best friend that they used to be sexual with? No cheating!

• Oh yes yes

That would be awesome. That would open up many situations if you get what I mean. You could bring in the friend to the fun bed times and do some fun things. Maybe watch them do things or do things to the friend yourself oh yes. #cuckgang #cuckgang #cuckgang #cuckgang

• Yes generally speaking. There will always be in the back of my mind what is still going on between them, But I’ll trust them.

Yeah sure. I mean it’s not my business what they do on the past. Nor is it my life. It is hypocritical to be that way due to all of us having exes and not choosing to be friends. Sure, The dynamic changes because your most likely not as close as friends to your ex then your bestie, But there needs to be trust in any relationship.

• Not unless they both have changed

To begin with, I wouldn't want a girlfriend who had a desire to be sexual with someone she wasn't married to. Therefore, I wouldn't have a girlfriend who had sex with anyone unless she had changed her moral "code". I would view a friend with whom she may have had previous sexual conduct with, As a threat to her morality (and I would hope she does to). So, The only way I wouldn't mind is if her friend had a change in moral "code" as well.