• Part time yes.

Life is not all about money, But since we want to get a pension someone has to pay for that. As we live longer and there are fewer working people / retiree it is getting harder to afford the existing pension scheme. From 65 I would be happy to work part time, I am in training and enjoy it, I work with a 77 year old guy who trainers two 3. 5 hours evenings each week, He loves it, New people to meet and extra cash. My carpenter Uncle, Did small jobs (shelves, Book cases etc) until he has 80, 10 or so hours a week, No heavy stuff. My electrician Father did power points and switches, Mainly replacing them with trend new ones and or adding an extra power point until he has in his late 60's. Worked for a small builder and just did his small jobs that the young guys could not afford to do as they pay too little for half a days work. Only stopped when that builder retired, But still did odd little repairs for Vinnies on their electrical items.

Full time bricklaying of course, But most people who give bricklaying as an example have never worked in the building trade. Young guys do the big jobs and get the big money. As you age you move into the smaller walls and intricate stuff that it more fiddly. They often end up doing small brick barbecues or small garden walls.

We are an ageing population, With less young people, We will have to work longer, Just more part time for most of us. Look at Japan it is happening there.

• It would depend on my job and my health

If I loved my job and my health permitted me then sure I would probably want to work. However on the flip side, if I was retired I could volunteer in charity work or travel and see the world. It will all depend on the job, my health and what else there is out there for me to do. I hope I get to do something that is fulfilling to me and those around me though. Que sera sera I guess :)

• Survival of The Hardest Worker

Yes, I would be willing to work until I am the age of 70 or 75. I am also the type of person that believes you do what you need to survive. I do not plan on having to work that old into my life, but if need be it, I shall.

• No, I would rather not

I would rather not work till 70 or 75, I would like to enjoy retirement. I think at that age you start to lose some things like your hands aren't as steady as they used to be, and don't know if it would be a good idea for me to continue working. I think it would make it so retirement is not ever going to happen you would most likely die first.

• No, I would not be willing.

The only way I would work till that age was if my life depended on it. I have begun saving for my retirement at a young age to avoid this. Not because I want to spend my life on the beach, but because I know when I'm older I won't have the stamina to work as hard as I am now.

• No I would not!

I want to be able to enjoy life! If I had to wait that long to retire, I wouldn't be able to fit traveling, babysitting grandbabies, and finding new hobbies in. Life shouldn't be all about money, and I don't believe that we should work until the day we die. Although, if you love you job, maybe you wouldn't want to quit working. I guess it truly depends on what your job is.

>