• Yes, But it depends.

It depends on which stage they are. For example, I'm autistic myself, And I'm smart. But, Not all autistics are smart. And, When it comes to kids l, I think it can be optional to either 1. Don't have kids or 2. Adopt one. So yes, But it depends. Deus Vult!

• Eh, Depends on what stage they are

Sure I can understand fearing your safety, But then should I also not date black or Muslim guys due to the fear of being terrorized? Plus I think dating for some autistic people, Can help them become more self-aware. Is fine if you want to vote no, But at least have some more acknowledgment for autistic people. My uncle is autistic and he's been a personal trainer for over 10 years.

• They are just as capable as anyone else.

Some the most briliant people in history were on the autistic spectrum. These are some of the most wonderful people you could ever meet. Very opening and accepting of others. Discriminating over some mind neurological condition is the LAST thing we need right now. Everyone deserves a chance at happiness.

• No, I wouldn't

My cousin is diagnosed with Autism and also has Intellectual Disability (however it's not obvious to other people straight away), Along with food allergies, Never had vaccines (due to severe allergies), And EGID's (Eosinophilic esophagitis, Eosinophilic gastritis, And Eosinophilic colitis. As none of this is really physically visible not many people realize that she has the capacity/abilities of a child under the age of 10 and this is because of her decent verbal skills. She's very kind and sweet- but I can say most are not going to want to date someone like her. It sounds negative, But have to be somewhat true. *Nobody else in the family has Autism or any other condition.

I personally would not date anyone with Autism because there are many of them that have the abilities of kids or have an Intellectual Disability along with the Autism. I'm in High School and would much rather stick with others that are the same age and not have a much lower capacity/ability level/age.

• No I would not.

I will not date anyone with bipolar schizophrenia retardation or any mental impairment. It is too much work and I would only end up hurt and frustrated all the time. Even parents who are loving do wish for a break and for it to not happen to them.
    Trust my unless if they are your blood relative stay away from them. They will just make your life difficult and life is already too difficult.

• It runs in families.

My guess is, If you ask a person with autism, They would rather not have it and if you ask their parents, They would rather their child be normal and not autistic. Dating is about finding a future mate which implies having kids. I would not want my kids to be at risk of being autistic so by not dating someone with autism, Your reducing that risk. For them and your grand-kids.