Would you get a full sex change for a year for £10 million?

• Lol my dudes

Heck yes! So I could burn out all the money on Fortnite and then go suicide for breaking the laws of nature. L o o o o o oo o o o oo o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o L

• F*ck yeah course

Life is too short to be one gender, In my opinion we should all do this as a character building exercise, The money is of course a bonus and will help with all the cosmetic accessories that comes with the procedure.

In the words of our good friends Nike, JUST DO IT!

• Yes, For an year. . . .

I too think, Its a once in a lifetime opportunity. . . To experience how it feels on the 'opposite' site.
    Money is a bonus, But if it was possible to change gender for a year, My motivation will not be the money :)! It'd be such a great thing to live through, Especially being able to come back to your given by nature gender and live once more with the knowledge of being on the other side. . . . .

• No I'm scared

Of everything, Literally everything. The world is pretty scary as is the need to put in fifty words simply to answer a question. Just think of the money though, But science is pretty restricted so it's a bold move so bold. I'm scared. Time off for it as well, Let's all go to Brazil.

>