Would you rather vote for Trump or Wayne Lambright in the 2020 election? Yes for Trump no for Wayne Lambright

Asked by: ted_kaczynski11
  • Keep America Great!

I do not agree with President Trump on everything, But I will be voting for him. He is doing his best for America, And that is what matters. I agree with him on a lot of things like gun rights, Abortion, Religious liberty and many other things. Trump is not Hitler. Ugh, Liberals.

• Neocon Don the Zion Pawn

Why? Because neocons are always reelected. Neocons serve their American Jew endorsers to prop up the apartheid state of Israel. You cannot enter the political circus without pledging allegiance to Israel. You cannot be president without speaking on behalf of Middle Eastern geopolitical constituents. America as you know it was reshaped from a paradise for White European stock to a pluralistic melting pot of Third World immigrants. Jews cannot survive in theocratic, Republic, Or authoritarian governments the same way deceptive pyramid selling salesmen cannot survive in a society which people are astute and not gullible to moneymaking strategies. Donald Trump is great at his rhetoric and his pandering. He panders to right-wing White nationalists by criticizing immigration and the baggage that comes with immigrants. However he pretends to punish Liberals and democrats by flooding criminally natured immigrants into their cities as if to prove a point that they're not good for America while keeping them in our borders. Trump is Reagan 2. 0. AIPAC controls America and World Jewish Congress comes up with ways to deceive both major parties.

• Z z z

What the fuck did you just f***ing say about me, You schmuck? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Mossad, And I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the free world, And I have over 300 million dollars. I am trained in financial investment and I’m the top information broker for the entire Israeli Defense Force. You are nothing to me but just another goy. I will wipe you the fuck out with cultural assimilation the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, Mark my f***ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, Shabbos goy. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Goyim. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your freedom. You’re f***ing in debt, Gentile. I can be anywhere, Anytime, And I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, And that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in sabotaging the free world, But I have access to the entire arsenal of the New World Order and I will use it to its full extent to delve your miserable ass into financial ruin on a continental scale, You little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, Maybe you would have held your f***ing tongue. But you couldn’t, You didn’t, And now you’re paying the price, Shabbos goy. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re a f***ing gentile, Kiddo.

• The Future is Bright.

Wayne Lambright is a far better candidate than Trump. Trump is just a new Obama who pretends to be anti-Obama. Trump loves war, Loves Israel, And hates white people. Wayne Lambright hates war, Hates Israel, And loves white people. Wayne Lambright's polices are far superior to Zognald Trump. Lambright 2020.

• Anyone but trump

Trump is like the devil man 666 evil just about anyone is better than trump because trump rapes children and eats babies he is so bad you can catch aided just by breathing the same air as him, And he was a terrible businessman, He declared bankruptcy and never paid taxes

• A a a

What the fuck did you just f***ing say about me, You little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, And I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, And I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, Mark my f***ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, Fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re f***ing dead, Kid. I can be anywhere, Anytime, And I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, And that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, But I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, You little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, Maybe you would have held your f***ing tongue. But you couldn’t, You didn’t, And now you’re paying the price, You goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re f***ing dead, Kiddo.

robouryman says2019-08-03T19:36:49.723
WHO? Lol