Would you still eat hot dogs if you found out that it was made of animal intestines?

• You don't know what you are missing

There are people who only eat a tiny piece of the cow and forgo everything. The tongue is tasty and so is the liver and the intestines.
    The brain is also tasty but because of the mad cow risks I do not eat it anymore. You just need an excellent cook who knows what they are doing and you can eat it.

Inhumane? You eat the butt muscles of a dead cow (under cooked too). At least try not to wasteful of the other edible parts. That is like someone eating the frosting of the cake and calling the bread parts gross. You would be surprised how many people like intestines and liver and tongue.

• Mmmmm animal intestines. . . Yummy!

What about liver, Or giblet gravy, Or beef shanks or pot roasts. Are those any more or less "gross"? I'm glad that they're able to make use of as much of the animal as possible. It's less wasteful and stretches the value of the butchered animal further. And at the end of the day, I like hot dogs ^_^ especially with some ketchup, Mustard, Onions and relish. . . Yummy!

• No, Because that would be gross.

Because it is made from animal intestines, That is inhumane and is overly gross and disgusting. Plus, The hot dog companies would be falsely advertising their products claiming that it is "100% beef". The mere thought of eating something such as animal intestines disgusts me and this should and needs to change.