• He is good

I like Joe Biden because:1, He isn't Trump. 2, He is just a poor elderly man who won't be in for long. 3, He isn't trump. 4, Might as well make his final days as joyful as possible. 5, He isn't Trump. 6, I just think he's nice. 7, Trump is a big poopy-head and I don't like him but im canadian so it really doesn't matter.

• All the reasons against Joe are really dumb.

1) "Creepy and mentally draining" Trump has over 25 accusations of misconduct/rape. Furthermore, Although Joe did in fact say a few racist remarks, They pale in comparison to what Trump has said AND DONE. While I do somewhat agree about the economy, At least before COVID-19, That still does not make him a good president. His handling of COVID-19 was awful. Countries who were ahead of us in numbers have almost normal lives now, While we don't.

" "I condemn white supremacy and any other hate group". Joe Biden is racist towards white and black people. A quote from Biden, "Poor kids are just as bright as white kids. ". Another quote from Biden. “Unlike the African-American community, With notable exceptions, The Latino community is an incredibly diverse community. "

1) “We have this notion that somehow if you’re poor, You cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, Black kids, Asian kids — no I really mean it, But think how we think about it. ”
    2) The second quote was not in bad intent. Latinos in some places are very liberal, And in other places are extremely conservative. Black people on the other hand tend to be more liberal altogether.
    3) Although Trump did later on condemn white supremacy, He struggled to when initially asked. Here are some other things trump has said/done.

A) " Laziness is a trait in blacks"
    b) "They’re rapists … some, I assume, Are good people"
    c) Launching a travel ban targeting Muslims
    d) "Proud boys, Stand back and stand by. "

"Also, He supports police defundment (99 percent sure about that) and that's the worst idea I have ever heard in my lifetime. "

Here is an quote from Biden. "While I do not believe federal dollars should go to police departments violating people's rights or turning to violence as the first resort, I do not support defunding police. "

"And on his son's computer, Possible ties to the Chinese communist party were found and maybe even child p*rn"

This was never proven.

" I do not feel Biden is the right candidate because his health is declining. . . Biden wants to give out free college tuition which is going to cripple the short term economy"

1) Biden's health is not declining. Based on a medical assessment from December 2019, He is quite healthy. Kevin O’Connor, DO, Associate professor of Medicine at George Washington University, Has said that Biden is perfectly healthy enough to be president.
    2) While yes, Trump did maintain a good economy before covid, That does NOT excuse any of the extremely hurtful things he has done. Plus, The economy doesn't even matter now, It's already in the dumps!
    3) Free college is about the economy long term, And the right to education. Student debt in the US is over 1. 5 trillion dollars. Furthermore, Everyone should have the right to education.

"the terrorist masthead ANTIFA"

ANTIFA IS NOT AN ORGANIZATION! ANTIFA IS JUST AN IDEA.

• Not an absolute buffoon

If i could vote, Biden would be it. Trump is not what the United States need and if he is re-elected that could mean the downfall of america. He is a pig, And while Biden would never be my first choice, We have to settle for him. Anything is better than Trump.

• Trump is bad, Anyone is better

Trump, In his 4 years as president, Has lied many times and said that he lies faster than reporters can fact check. He has also increased the US debt by a lot. In Conclusion, Any functioning adult should be able to be president, And Biden is a functioning adult. Lol

• So much better than Trump

Unlike Trump, Biden accepts that climate change is real, Will follow the advice of doctors on the coronavirus, Supports access to healthcare, Isn't corrupt to the point that he will blatantly lie and cheat the system to stay in power and won't perpetuate an us vs. Them mentality to herd a flock of sheeple voters for 4 years straight.

• 50/50 That's Surprising

Now, Both are exceptionally horrible people. We all are, However if I could vote(MINOR) I would vote for Biden. Not only because of his promises he made to the US but because he's working with some decent-hearted people. Kamala Harris I admit is a hypocrite, But I mean she has good intentions, I'm sure. Trump in my opinion does not deserve his role as president. I mean, He's sexist in so many ways, Not to mention all the hate he has against Asian countries. Don't you notice how many times he's met with black little girls, Trying to say, "See I'm not racist. " But you see that's not the only thing racism is about.

• Biden is good

Joe Biden's health might be declining but once he dies kamala Harris will take over. For now he is better than Trump basically because he is incompetent and Trump isn't. Presidents have a team of professionals helping them every day, So since Biden is a old man with dementia, He will accept this help. But Trump is in his right mind so he will decline this help, Thus ending the world as we know it.

• He's not good but better than Trump

I agree that Biden has said sexist + racist things, And he is also old. However, These both apply to Trump. I would not support Biden if there was a better candidate. Biden does have some plans on global warning and coronavirus (and while I don't think they are the best, At least they are plans). Trump doesn't have any plans for those things. Also, While Trump is indeed good for the economy, The COVID-19 issue is much more pressing.

• Yes and you should too.

Joe Biden has not only show to be more responsible but also compassionate and caring for the needs of the people. Despite the fact that he played a role in the development of some racist laws in America, He at least acknowledges today that there is a police brutality problem against minorities, What Trump despises because "it happens to white people too". Besides that, He wants to give free college tuition. Therefore allowing the whole population to get educated and develop not only more specialized manpower but also arguing and debating skills which are needed to the well functioning of democracy.

• Yeah of course

Yes I think that I would vote for joe Biden ok and yes I think that we should have to all vote for joe. Idea better joe Biden is better than trump daondl teumos had lies over the ladtm4 years right now ddjdjdjdjdjndnd is the morning of a good time

• No, He is creepy and mentally declining.

Joe Biden is in my opinion not qualified to be the president. There are many cases of him groping/touching kids and women. He has also said racist remarks left and right. And he has done much in 47 years. At least Trump is very strong in the economy and (though many people disagree) his handling of Covid-19 is fairly good.

• Hes ACTUALLY racist

People might attack me in the comments saying trump is also racist but an almost exact quote from trump, "I condemn white supremacy and any other hate group". Joe Biden is racist towards white and black people. A quote from Biden, "Poor kids are just as bright as white kids. ". Another quote from Biden. “Unlike the African-American community, With notable exceptions, The Latino community is an incredibly diverse community". He very clearly loves the Latino community but he basically just said the black community is boring as f*ck. Also, He supports police defundment (99 percent sure about that) and that's the worst idea I have ever heard in my lifetime. And on his son's computer, Possible ties to the Chinese communist party were found and maybe even child p*rn. And there is evidence that he is tied in his son's business no matter how much he denies it.

• Trump has the mental stability to run the country

Although I don't agree with everything Trump does he still makes a great president. The economy was booming and he's handling everything very well. If Biden gets in office that will be the end of America. We need Trump in office because he has done great things for all Americans.

• No thank you

I do not feel Biden is the right candidate because his health is declining and I am uncomfortable having a health compromised president in office. Trump does say stupid things but he does know how to build a strong economy plus Biden wants to give out free college tuition which is going to cripple the short term economy.

• Biden is a corrupt buffoon suffering cognitive decline

Biden has been caught out many times covering up corruption or being a direct party to it himself. That's just the times we know about, But they include collusion with foreign states such as Russia and China.

He is suffering cognitive decline as a result of age, But was never that sharp to begin with.

He has refused on multiple occasions to condemn violent extremism, Particularly from the terrorist masthead ANTIFA. He is a revisionist who outright lies about what he said on record in the past to try and make himself look better.

During every speaking engagement he has ever been involved in, He has said something racist, Sexist or sexual towards a child. Sometimes a combination.

Joe Biden is perhaps the worst possible candidate right now.

• Nah, But I don't need to

Someone who's been dead for years but still on the voter roles will vote for him in my place ha

P. S. If you actually voted for the guy, You probably never watched any of his barely coherent speeches or been paying attention to the amount of blunders he's "accomplished" in less than a year. Only guy in recent memory who's worse than Obummer imo

https://joebiden. Info/

• Not at all

In comparison to Trump, Not at all. Biden bombs Syria and receiving a medal of honor is Ludacris. Take the example of Trump. He strengthen relationships and made peace with Israel, Turkey, Russia and North Korea. NORTH KOREA OUT OF ALL NATIONS.
    I doubt Biden can come close to that. Not only that, Trump rose the economy by 85%, Rose the stock market by 78%.
    Joe on the other hand places 30 Executive orders in the FIRST THREE DAYS IN OFFICE!
    Biden has treated the black community HORRIBLY, Calling them 'Super Predators'.
    Biden has made American companies less competitive in the world, Undoing essentially what Trump set up.
    It is amazing to see that Biden is even up for consideration to be President. Just look at his years in Congress

• No he is a traitor to America

Biden supports the liberal ideals that have been tearing apart America. He lost the War on Terror and his policies are spiking inflation and the national debt. He has abandoned America for power, And is clearly racist. He said that you were having trouble figuring out if you were going to vote for Trump are him then you WEREN’T BLACK. Not to mention his intelligence is nowhere near the amount needed to be a president; even the White House cuts his mic when he’s about to say something dumb. In summary, Desantis 2024.

• Everything they blame Trump for, Biden actually does

Trump gets called a racist for a speech where he denounces white supremacy three times, But "you aint Black" Biden can eulogize a former KKK leader as his personal mentor and the media won't touch it.

Trump gets investigated for Russian collusion over really thin evidence, Biden's son straight up makes millions from Russia but "hey maybe he's just really good at art".

Trump gets blamed for Covid mismanagement, But Biden's plan to keep the Chinese border open last year would've easily increased the spread. Moreover, He had half the national guard in D. C post-election while they were being leveraged *to distribute the vaccine*. That slow-down of the vaccine delivery (which Trump promised and delivered on) might've been the difference in whether some of my family would still be alive today.

Trump was getting the border under control, Biden's election caused an immediate crisis. (But of course liberals will say its xenophobic and racist to be appalled by the deaths and rapes that occur directly as a result of human-trafficking along the border)

Trump was the only President out of the last 3 who didn't start a new war and actually pulled troops out, He also negotiated a peace deal in the Middle East. Under Biden, Its back to drone strikes in the middle east as usual.

Trump says "grab them by the ---", Biden just straight up does it (according to Tara Reid's testimony).

Trump took a cognitive awareness test, When can I expect Biden's test results?

• What an idiot

Joe Biden is just Joe Biden and that means he's awful he ruined the election he's not the worst Democrat it's just he's so gullible that all these progressives can convince him to do whatever he wants. Also Kamala Harris his running mate is even more liberal than Bernie Sanders and both of them are making terrible plans for the future of the United States.