Amazon.com Widgets s

Yes school bullies should get harsher punishments

• I think that school bullies need harsher punishments

School bullies are trying to be rude because they have been through a tough time to probably and they just want to take it out on somebody else and it hurt to be a bully or get bullied i have been through both but now i know how it feels and it is not great.

• Here's the thing

Instead of punishments, Get to know their home life more. I know school workers contact parents when these things happen, But if bullying doesn't stop, The bullied kid's parents have the right to turn to higher authorities like the police and who's gonna be at the short end then? The bully's parents, Because parents almost always have what it takes to ensure their kid won't end up like that - not spoiling them, Not being too harsh with them, Giving him medication if s/he's mentally ill ect ect. The kid itself ultimately is probably just misled and although it doesn't excuse their actions, They deserve some sympathy. I have been bullied and sometimes still am, But I know the real culprits aren't them.

• No they don't

No, "because they have been through a tough time to probably and they just want to take it out on somebody else and it hurt to be a bully or get bullied i have been through both but now i know how it feels and it is not great. " just makes it worse for the school bullies and makes them want to bully more. If you want to avoid school bullies, Give them friends and treatment

>