Your opinion on abortion? (Yes is positive, no is negative)

Asked by: Mistystar90
  • Abortion protects the woman to an extent

There are pros and cons of abortion. Why they do it:
    The unborn baby is severely deformed
    The pregnancy was unplanned
    The life of the mother or the child in danger
    The couple is too poor.
    But there are cons too. So im not supporting either side, im just giving you ideas.

• Well, your luck I guess.

If anybody has realised this about me, is that I consider myself on the right. This is an easy answer for me, as I share the same opinions as my fellow rightists. I feel killing children, unborn or not, is not only wrong, but should be treated as murder.

I mean, if you want to murder your child because you didn't pull out, that's your problem.

• The consent to have sexual intercourse is the consent to possibly have a baby

If you do not want to have a baby, do not have sex. If you are raped, you did not consent to take part in an act that could result in a pregnancy. If you consent to have sex and it results in a pregnancy then you have no right to end the life of a human.

If they found a single human cell on mars the headlines would read, "Human life on Mars". If you have a single human cell with separate DNA from yours inside your body you do not have the right to kill it.

• Abortion is illegal

This is illegal because at 12 weeks, which is when abortion happens, the baby already has a brain and a heart beat. Plus if you kill a pregnant woman, you are guilty of two murders. Abortion is illegal because you are deliberately choosing to take someones life, which is murder.

• Aboprtion is negative

No one on either side of the debate believes that abortion is a good thing. Even most pro choice people believe that it is something to be done at last resort. Abortion stops a beating heart. It kills a baby. It denies a human a chance at life. It harms a woman. How can anyone believe that it is a good thing?

>