• Zoos are helpful

Zoos n e e d t o b e k e p t b e c u a s e t h e y h l p a n I m a l s I n be d. T h e y b r I n g a n s b a c k

• L o n

Md dm j k k kn Ned d s s s a a. D f f. R w. W dm. I kind m h h no g hn. I use it to go to the store and get a S S day I have a lot of friends and I don’t want to go there and d e

• Zoos should be abolished.

To be honest, People who own zoos are cruel! First, Zoo keepers can’t get enough space for animals, So they more than likely feel squished and uncomfortable. Second, You can learn about animals another way, Like tv, Google, Books. You don’t need to go to the zoo to see animals because they probably don’t like being watched. Would you like being watched by hundreds of people?

• Zoos should be banned

They should be banned because only 18% of the animals in zoos are endangered, So for those of you who say things like 'zoos shouldn't get banned because they help endangered species', What about the rest of those animals, They're not endangered. Also, Zoos actually shorten the life span of animals, Like elephants for example. It was proven that elephants living in the wild can live 2-3 times longer than animals living in zoos. Another reason is that most zoos keep their animals in small areas. And zoo exhibits are like a million times smaller than animals' natural habitat. Zoos should definitely get banned.

• Because I love seeing animals

Everyone loves seeing animals I espically love it i Romberg when my parents used to bring me to the zoo it was so much fun please don’t ban zoos. Zoos are so much fun and they help kids learn about animals my personal favourie is a lion I love lions please don’t ban zoos.

• Zoos are half good half bad

Although it might not provide big space and people can throw litter in cages but the animals in a zoo are provided with food, Water and shelter and they feel safe and not having to worry about being chased by other animals/predators, It also protect endangered species such as Chinese Panda and white Rhino, While also being provided with vets and healthcare instead of just lying on the ground and die.

• Zoos should not be banned.

They keep the animals in a safe enclosure and most zoos don't make animals do tricks anymore. Also, Most of the animals that are in the zoos have either lived in captivity their whole life or were brought to captivity to be saved. The zoos don't take the animals out of the wild they are typically traded amongst other zoos and caretakers of the animals. Yes seeing animals in zoos are amusing and fun to watch and learn about but the money that people pay to go see them mainly goes towards the animals. This money helps pay for their vet checks and helps support their food supply. Everything zoos do is to help the animals not just use them for entertainment. Everyone can think what they want, But until you actually get a job and work at a zoo don't decide that they are not trying to help. The people who say zoos are bad for the animals are making people who are working at the zoo and trying to help them, Sound like bad people. I get that everyone has opinions but zoos are not a prison. The animals are not kept behind bars are they? No! They are fed and watered and they are normally in good health because people care. Some of the animals we have today would have been extinct if we didn't have zoos to help repopulate then. Think about the animals you think you are trying to save by saying that zoos are bad, And then think about the animals that have been saved by zoos that are here.

• Zoos should not be banned

Zoos is fun and educational they have saved many species we are the reason animals are dying at least zoos try to keep animals safe! We are the bad ones not zoos not zoo keepers the poachers are to blame. The zoos do more good than harm so yea ha

• Lol lol lol

Zoo shouldn’t be banned because zoo take care of endangered animals. And we can learn about the animals. In zoo animals are safe and get medical treatments if they have problems. It’s also safe to see wild animals because if there were no zoo we would need to see them in the wild which makes it dangerous.

• Njxsnjx has habit xhqxs

She’s h u h h hey h y h hyby. Hyby hyby h. G g g g g give. Kgg. F f f f f fv. F f gabby uh h j j. In. J u h h hub. John. Go g ununimj j. J j he h. Ha. H h h

• Zoos should be banned

U don't need to go to zoos to see facts about animals, If u have internet u go on google and find facts about them. If u don't have u can go to the book store a buy books about animals.
    Some zoos put glitter color in bears' food to identify their droppings(according to National Geographic)
    Some animals in cages are separate from their families. And some are crazy.
    One last thing i want to say is YOU and ME don't like to be in prison so do the animals

• Zoos should not be banned

Seeing an animal in person is a much more personal and memorable experience than seeing an animal in a nature documentary. Kids love zoos because they enjoy admiring the unusual animals and learning interesting facts about those animals. A good app provides an enriched habitat where the animals are never bored, Well cared for and have lots of space.

• Zoos are good

I am just doing this because I need evidence for my debate. I don't really believe this statement but we need to prove that we should keep zoos so we can WIN our debate. I need help please find me and my team a catchphrase please! So don't take this personal.

• Zoos should stay

Zoos breed endangered speices and normal animals as well. The white rhino is extinct in the wild butr zoos still have them and are breeding them they re not realesing the into the wil because they will die.

Fun fact.
    Zoos are extrodinary not ordinary they are amazing and awsome

• Yes they should be banned

Some zookeepers don't know if an animal is hurt or not. Also, They force the animals to do tricks in front of people without even knowing if the animal wants to or not! So this is definetly the reason why I have a disadvantage for some zoos okay everyone? Ugh

• Zoos equals fun for human but stress for animals

Animals should have the right to be watched at every day. Yes the zoos keeps them safe but it has more disadvantages. Like getting stressed that leads to death or illness or forcing the animals to live in a different habitat. Zoo is only good for us not the animls.

• Zoos should be banned

• Zoos should go

Zoos are like prisons for animals. Would you like to be stuck in a cage for your life and have people look at you and poke the glass? No! Every animal in this world should be free, No matter what. God didn't make them to be stuck in a cage.

• No conservation over rules emotional bull dikes

These young bull dikes live on emotion they do not know anything these social justice warriors are ignorant to conserving wildlife that are almost extinct I breed Axolotls that are extinct in the wild and conservationalists get babies from me to put them back into the wild to get their numbers back up and out of extinction

• Zoos need to be banned!

Zoos need to be because if you pay attention you would see that all the animals develop a stereotypic behavior from being enclosed in cages. Animals deserve to graze in a field and hunt for food. Not walk around on cement. This is the right idea. Help animals in need.

LinciNathan says2020-01-07T14:49:12.097
This debate is so unorganised there's yes's on the no side and vice versa.