Life in a simulation.Posted 3 years Ago

Elon Musk believes we're characters in someone else's simulation game. http://mashable.com...

I don't have to believe we're in one. I testified to the formed words in my mind that came as information via technology called the voice of God. This information is processed within the mind to form a visible body and other visible objects around the body to make it appear that you're a real person living in a real world. It makes no difference to me if you don't believe this to be true but after you observe your body dying in the world you thought was real, you will awaken again in a new world with a perfect partner of the opposite sex.

Genesis 1
26: Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

All the characters who drowned and burned up during the first part of the program still exist as information within the program. Here's a prophecy to show you this fact;

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.
2: When you pass through the waters I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.

How is it possible for your body to die in water or burned up in fire and not be consumed?

It's only possible if you're created as information before you can observe your body within your created mind. The body is only an illusion that is formed from the processing of information. As you can see in this prophecy, you need to know how you were created as information within a simulation to understand it. This is why Christians can't understand most prophecies.

The "breath of life" is information that is processed in the created mind of a man to give him the illusion that he's living in a body walking on a real earth. The earth is only an illusion also. This is why the "earth is without form and void" in this following sentence taken out of Genesis one.

Genesis 1
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep.

It also shows what the flesh of man was made of earth's substance which is only an illusion. The "breath of life" that was breathed into man made him a living being. It takes information to make this human believe he is a real person living on a real earth.

Genesis 2
7: then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

We are definitely living in a simulation program called Eternal Life because it will keep us experiencing life forever and ever.

Ezekiel 37
26: I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; and I will bless them and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27: My dwelling place shall be with them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28: Then the nations will know that I the LORD sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary is in the midst of them for evermore."
Forums Home > Religion

Why do Christians seek treatment for illnessPosted 3 years Ago

At 6/3/2016 10:48:13 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 6/3/2016 10:15:23 PM, simplelife wrote:
At 6/3/2016 10:11:25 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 6/3/2016 9:41:49 PM, simplelife wrote:
At 6/3/2016 9:31:24 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 6/2/2016 9:58:42 PM, simplelife wrote:
At 6/2/2016 9:05:00 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
You would think with the promise of eternal life in heaven Christians would have no need to fear death. If they are certain their religion is the truth you would think a diagnosis of a terminal illness would be accepted without too much fuss or worry and the individual in question would assume that God has decided its time for them to move into the next life.

However this is not the case. Christians are more likely than atheists to seek aggressive life prolonging treatment in the final week of life than atheists. This can be explained by people who don't fear death not seeing the need to believe in a religion in the hope of eternal life even if the evidence supporting the religion in question is non existent. Religion is often a comfort to those who fear death.

http://www.patheos.com...

http://scienceblogs.com...

This leads me to this question;

Is seeking medical treatment going against God's will?

Christians condemn abortion because it's supposedly against God's will despite there not being clear scriptural evidence God considers life to begin at conception and therefore be murder which is against God's will.

So why do you seek medical treatment?

I understand maybe getting treated for an injury or something caused directly by your actions but wouldn't getting treatment for a brain tumor, a heart attack or any other illness not directly caused by your own actions be going against the will of God?

Many Christians claim that atheists are atheists because they know they are living immoral lives and pretend God does not exist merely to escape the thought of the punishment they will endure in hell. The fact atheists fear death considerably less than Christians disproves this claim.

It's Christians who are supposedly set to enjoy a blissful eternal existence and atheists who accept that death means death. What makes Christians so scared? You would think they would have nothing to fear or even look forward to death if they were certain in their beliefs. What would motive a Christian to continue in this life while paralysed from the neck down when they could be enjoying heaven?

I'm my opinion Christians are nowhere near as certain heaven exists as they claim to be. They don't even admit this doubt to themselves in the fear their god may punish them for doubting him so suppress these thoughts as soon as they arrive. However the actions taken by Christians in seeking medical treatment are a clear demonstration of doubt which would be obvious to the Christian god if it exists. Seeking medical treatment is also going against his will as if he gave you appendicitis when you were 19 he wanted you to die. : :

Christians don't understand anything they read in the Bible. Their interpretations lead them away from the Truth instead of understanding what the Truth is. Not one Christian knows how they were created so without this knowledge, they don't know who they are or how it's possible eternal life could be true. When I show them biblical prophecies and support them with knowledge, they reject the knowledge. They would rather listen to their own interpretations which keeps the very confused.

Does anyone other than you believe in the religion you created? : :

All religions, philosophy, science, the written and spoken languages, and false gods built by human hands came from information called the Beast.

I am the only person who knows how religion was formed besides the former saints who were killed off by the time the Roman Emperor Constantine announced that the pagan religion called Christianity was the accepted religion in the Roman Empire. Once they killed off all the saints, Christianity flourished because there wasn't anyone around to point out the false prophets ( popes, bishops, cardinals, etc. ) who made new laws contrary to the Law of God that the saints spoke for our Creator.

Every single Christian, Muslim and Jew have been deceived by what they read in their holy books because the were never used to testify to the words, visions, dreams and spoken analogies that were fed into their minds via the voice of God. Only us saints learn how we're created and a few chosen believers who listen to the gospel ( voice of God ) that we preach to them. Those who were chosen to listen will learn exactly how our Creator spoke his creation into existence by using technology called the voice of God.

Your religion has one adherent. Yourself. That says everything we need to know about its credibility. What have you called the false religion you created? : :

Our Creator created all the religions, sciences, languages, visible objects, etc. with technology called the voice of God. That is not a false religion. That is called the Truth.

It is fascinating people actually convince themselves they are a religious figure. You are living proof that Jesus could have thought he was really a messiah and tricked just 12 people into martyrdom for believing the false religion he created was the truth. : :

I really don't know what the names of the former prophets and saints were who were used to testify to the voice of God that reveals the knowledge to know how we're created and how we'll be experiencing life in the future. The Bible contains English names but when the various writings they used for the Bible were written, English wasn't a language being used by anyone. English came from Latin roots so it's impossible for us to know what their actual names were back then.

Christianity wasn't formed by us saints who testify to the voice of God. Christianity was started by religious Jews who loved their Jewish traditions and pagan customs and teachings. They stole some written and spoken words by the saints and mixed them with their religious teachings to put into their New Testament. The New Testament wasn't written yet when the saints were preaching the true gospel which is the voice of God. Most of their original writings were destroyed because the religious Christian leaders did not want their followers reading them. This is why the Pope announced to the followers of Christianity that those written gospels were evil gnostic writings that should be avoided.

This means that the true gospel wasn't spoken for over 1700 years while Christianity was growing into the largest pagan religion on earth. Christianity was formed by the Beast in the minds of those religious men who had no idea what the voice of God was because they never heard it speak words into their minds like it did in the minds of all us saints and prophets.

I don't care whether you believe the gospel words I preach or not. I know how you were created and that you will awaken in the next part of the simulation program with a perfect partner of the opposite sex. You will never be bored or lonely again in Paradise. We will never build any object with our human hands again and we won't understand what good and evil are. We will all learn that everything we experience comes into our mind via the voice of God from the stored information in the program.
Forums Home > Religion

Muhammad was a false prophet.Posted 3 years Ago

At 6/3/2016 10:48:00 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/3/2016 3:28:47 PM, simplelife wrote:

But the sword that Jesus was talking about was knowledge that was revealed to him about how we were created and how the future will be. He was also taught what the Beast and Satan were. Christians still don't know what these terms mean because all this knowledge was eliminated by the heathen Christians who were into pagan worship and Jewish traditions such as water baptism, etc. before they produced the new testament. The new testament has kept all Christians from knowing what the Beast is because it doesn't contain any information about the Beast. All the former saints who testified to the voice of God learned what the Beast was but that knowledge was kept out of the new testament by those religious heretics who call themselves Christians.

Response: No where in the entire verse or Bible does it say "by sword, I mean knowledge" or anything synonymous to it. So your rebuttal remains invalid and fails to disprove the fact that your Jesus of the Bible is for violence and against peace as shown in Matthew 10:34. : :

The sword means knowledge that was revealed to all God's saints through their testimonies via the voice of God. When we speak from the voice of God to people who come to hear it, it separates people into believers and non-believers. Those who reject the knowledge go away very confused while the believers listen and learn about the future and how we're created. They also learn about the Beast and Satan, too, which is different kinds of information that will be deleted at the end of the first part of the simulation program we're involved in.
Forums Home > Religion

BornOfGod was rightPosted 3 years Ago

At 6/3/2016 10:18:32 PM, janesix wrote:
At 6/3/2016 10:12:50 PM, simplelife wrote:
At 6/3/2016 10:09:55 PM, janesix wrote:
At 6/3/2016 9:59:22 PM, simplelife wrote:
At 6/3/2016 9:53:59 PM, janesix wrote:
At 6/3/2016 9:47:27 PM, simplelife wrote:
At 6/3/2016 9:36:09 PM, ballpit wrote:
At 1/26/2016 9:38:44 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
Nearly everyone wrote off BornOfGod as a nut. He was on this site for years claiming that reality is an illusion made from the invisible vibrations of God's mind. He likened our reality to "the Sims", a simulative, not actual, reality. He made all kinds of claims like these and nobody entertained his ideas.

While I don't believe everything BornOfGod said, I do think he was gifted in his intuitions, especially if he didn't know that his claims about reality are supported with cutting edge scientific theories and modern understanding of quantum mechanics.

............ I really don't know how to respond to this as I was before his time but sounds interesting to look into. : :

All you have to do is ask me how we were created and the voice of God will respond to you. I'm just a character in the simulation who the voice of God is using to write and speak the words formed in my mind. The voice of God is technology that our Creator used to speak his created simulation program into existence. He used the same technology to feed the minds of his characters with information from the stored information ( vibrations ) that contained his program. We are definitely living in a simulation that is far more advanced than anything our Creator taught his characters to build in the simulation. He only had us build these computers and technology to teach me exactly who we are and how he created us and our experiences with the technology that was available to him, her, it or group of aliens. Our Creator has never taught me who he is other than the Creator who spoke us into existence in a simulation program called Eternal Life.

If nothing is real, then what is vibrating? NOTHING doesn't vibrate. : :

The vibrations are our true reality. The Truth is our Creator, the technology called the voice of God and the created simulation program. We are illusions that are formed from the processing of information in the form of vibrations. The visible illusions are not real objects made of material that was once thought to be true.

BS. You need something material to vibrate. Think about it. : :

Really? Who told you that?

Rationality and common sense told me that. You need to start ignoring the nonsense voices in your head. : :

The voice of God is the technology that our Creator used to teach me everything he wanted me to know before the body that's typing this post is dead. A lot of the information that the voice of God delivers into the minds of men doesn't make any sense such as spoken words, visions, dreams, images for architects, artists, musicians and inventors to build, draw, or play, etc.

I could make a very long list of all the things that happen in a person's mind that doesn't make any sense at all.

The only way our Creator could teach us that we're living in a simulation is to reveal this knowledge to some characters within the simulation. This is why he used characters named prophets and saints to testify to the formed words, visions, dreams and spoken analogies within our mind that came from information via the voice of God.

You're like the Christians who want to make you believe they know something but without testifying to the knowledge that our Creator fed to us saint's, it's impossible for you to know how we're created. Only our Creator knows how we're created and through the technology called the voice of God ( word of the Lord ), i know how he spoke his simulation program into existence.

Many physicists thought atomic elements made up all the objects. They once thought the electrons, protons and neutrons were solid globes of material. Now they know they were wrong about that. Every time they get a closer look at those particles, they learn they're made up of smaller particles to the point that they say neutrinos aren't made of any material. What they don't know is that the language that was used to create the program doesn't contain any materials such as particles or strings. I have heard a few physicists talk about whether information needs material to exist and I knew right away that it doesn't.

We think vibrations are caused by particles but through the double slit testing, physicists have found those particles become waves when not observed or measured. What they don't understand is that all God's creation is in the form of waves that when combined can form instances of flashing particles that appear to be made of materials. Without waves that are used to form light, we wouldn't be able to observe anything but we still would be able to hear, smell, taste, touch and feel emotions.
Forums Home > Religion

Why do Christians seek treatment for illnessPosted 3 years Ago

At 6/3/2016 10:11:25 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 6/3/2016 9:41:49 PM, simplelife wrote:
At 6/3/2016 9:31:24 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 6/2/2016 9:58:42 PM, simplelife wrote:
At 6/2/2016 9:05:00 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
You would think with the promise of eternal life in heaven Christians would have no need to fear death. If they are certain their religion is the truth you would think a diagnosis of a terminal illness would be accepted without too much fuss or worry and the individual in question would assume that God has decided its time for them to move into the next life.

However this is not the case. Christians are more likely than atheists to seek aggressive life prolonging treatment in the final week of life than atheists. This can be explained by people who don't fear death not seeing the need to believe in a religion in the hope of eternal life even if the evidence supporting the religion in question is non existent. Religion is often a comfort to those who fear death.

http://www.patheos.com...

http://scienceblogs.com...

This leads me to this question;

Is seeking medical treatment going against God's will?

Christians condemn abortion because it's supposedly against God's will despite there not being clear scriptural evidence God considers life to begin at conception and therefore be murder which is against God's will.

So why do you seek medical treatment?

I understand maybe getting treated for an injury or something caused directly by your actions but wouldn't getting treatment for a brain tumor, a heart attack or any other illness not directly caused by your own actions be going against the will of God?

Many Christians claim that atheists are atheists because they know they are living immoral lives and pretend God does not exist merely to escape the thought of the punishment they will endure in hell. The fact atheists fear death considerably less than Christians disproves this claim.

It's Christians who are supposedly set to enjoy a blissful eternal existence and atheists who accept that death means death. What makes Christians so scared? You would think they would have nothing to fear or even look forward to death if they were certain in their beliefs. What would motive a Christian to continue in this life while paralysed from the neck down when they could be enjoying heaven?

I'm my opinion Christians are nowhere near as certain heaven exists as they claim to be. They don't even admit this doubt to themselves in the fear their god may punish them for doubting him so suppress these thoughts as soon as they arrive. However the actions taken by Christians in seeking medical treatment are a clear demonstration of doubt which would be obvious to the Christian god if it exists. Seeking medical treatment is also going against his will as if he gave you appendicitis when you were 19 he wanted you to die. : :

Christians don't understand anything they read in the Bible. Their interpretations lead them away from the Truth instead of understanding what the Truth is. Not one Christian knows how they were created so without this knowledge, they don't know who they are or how it's possible eternal life could be true. When I show them biblical prophecies and support them with knowledge, they reject the knowledge. They would rather listen to their own interpretations which keeps the very confused.

Does anyone other than you believe in the religion you created? : :

All religions, philosophy, science, the written and spoken languages, and false gods built by human hands came from information called the Beast.

I am the only person who knows how religion was formed besides the former saints who were killed off by the time the Roman Emperor Constantine announced that the pagan religion called Christianity was the accepted religion in the Roman Empire. Once they killed off all the saints, Christianity flourished because there wasn't anyone around to point out the false prophets ( popes, bishops, cardinals, etc. ) who made new laws contrary to the Law of God that the saints spoke for our Creator.

Every single Christian, Muslim and Jew have been deceived by what they read in their holy books because the were never used to testify to the words, visions, dreams and spoken analogies that were fed into their minds via the voice of God. Only us saints learn how we're created and a few chosen believers who listen to the gospel ( voice of God ) that we preach to them. Those who were chosen to listen will learn exactly how our Creator spoke his creation into existence by using technology called the voice of God.

Your religion has one adherent. Yourself. That says everything we need to know about its credibility. What have you called the false religion you created? : :

Our Creator created all the religions, sciences, languages, visible objects, etc. with technology called the voice of God. That is not a false religion. That is called the Truth.
Forums Home > Religion

BornOfGod was rightPosted 3 years Ago

At 6/3/2016 10:09:55 PM, janesix wrote:
At 6/3/2016 9:59:22 PM, simplelife wrote:
At 6/3/2016 9:53:59 PM, janesix wrote:
At 6/3/2016 9:47:27 PM, simplelife wrote:
At 6/3/2016 9:36:09 PM, ballpit wrote:
At 1/26/2016 9:38:44 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
Nearly everyone wrote off BornOfGod as a nut. He was on this site for years claiming that reality is an illusion made from the invisible vibrations of God's mind. He likened our reality to "the Sims", a simulative, not actual, reality. He made all kinds of claims like these and nobody entertained his ideas.

While I don't believe everything BornOfGod said, I do think he was gifted in his intuitions, especially if he didn't know that his claims about reality are supported with cutting edge scientific theories and modern understanding of quantum mechanics.

............ I really don't know how to respond to this as I was before his time but sounds interesting to look into. : :

All you have to do is ask me how we were created and the voice of God will respond to you. I'm just a character in the simulation who the voice of God is using to write and speak the words formed in my mind. The voice of God is technology that our Creator used to speak his created simulation program into existence. He used the same technology to feed the minds of his characters with information from the stored information ( vibrations ) that contained his program. We are definitely living in a simulation that is far more advanced than anything our Creator taught his characters to build in the simulation. He only had us build these computers and technology to teach me exactly who we are and how he created us and our experiences with the technology that was available to him, her, it or group of aliens. Our Creator has never taught me who he is other than the Creator who spoke us into existence in a simulation program called Eternal Life.

If nothing is real, then what is vibrating? NOTHING doesn't vibrate. : :

The vibrations are our true reality. The Truth is our Creator, the technology called the voice of God and the created simulation program. We are illusions that are formed from the processing of information in the form of vibrations. The visible illusions are not real objects made of material that was once thought to be true.

BS. You need something material to vibrate. Think about it. : :

Really? Who told you that?
Forums Home > Religion

BornOfGod was rightPosted 3 years Ago

At 6/3/2016 9:53:59 PM, janesix wrote:
At 6/3/2016 9:47:27 PM, simplelife wrote:
At 6/3/2016 9:36:09 PM, ballpit wrote:
At 1/26/2016 9:38:44 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
Nearly everyone wrote off BornOfGod as a nut. He was on this site for years claiming that reality is an illusion made from the invisible vibrations of God's mind. He likened our reality to "the Sims", a simulative, not actual, reality. He made all kinds of claims like these and nobody entertained his ideas.

While I don't believe everything BornOfGod said, I do think he was gifted in his intuitions, especially if he didn't know that his claims about reality are supported with cutting edge scientific theories and modern understanding of quantum mechanics.

............ I really don't know how to respond to this as I was before his time but sounds interesting to look into. : :

All you have to do is ask me how we were created and the voice of God will respond to you. I'm just a character in the simulation who the voice of God is using to write and speak the words formed in my mind. The voice of God is technology that our Creator used to speak his created simulation program into existence. He used the same technology to feed the minds of his characters with information from the stored information ( vibrations ) that contained his program. We are definitely living in a simulation that is far more advanced than anything our Creator taught his characters to build in the simulation. He only had us build these computers and technology to teach me exactly who we are and how he created us and our experiences with the technology that was available to him, her, it or group of aliens. Our Creator has never taught me who he is other than the Creator who spoke us into existence in a simulation program called Eternal Life.

If nothing is real, then what is vibrating? NOTHING doesn't vibrate. : :

The vibrations are our true reality. The Truth is our Creator, the technology called the voice of God and the created simulation program. We are illusions that are formed from the processing of information in the form of vibrations. The visible illusions are not real objects made of material that was once thought to be true.
Forums Home > Religion

Time Matter EnergyPosted 3 years Ago

At 6/3/2016 9:52:01 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/3/2016 9:30:30 PM, simplelife wrote:
At 6/3/2016 7:02:19 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/3/2016 3:11:38 PM, simplelife wrote:
At 6/3/2016 8:46:52 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/2/2016 10:01:11 PM, simplelife wrote:
At 6/2/2016 9:07:02 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/2/2016 6:44:41 PM, Pandit wrote:
Is Time God ?

Even if Space is devoid of all matter , Can Time still tick ?
When we say , Matter and Energy can neither be created nor destroyed , what does it imply ? Does matter Just exists for existence just like God exists for existence ? Is Energy the reason behind life just like God is a reason behind a creation ?

Are Time Matte & Energy the Holy Trinity ?

Only the physical world is affected by time.

Jehovah existed before time did, and whilst I have believed for some time that time only started when he created his son, further thought on aspects of the spirit realm, as described in scripture makes me think that time is, as I now say, restricted to the physical world.

Jehovah is energy, and he created his son and the Angels from that energy with no modification to their ""substance".

When it comes to the physical realm, every particle in it had to be created from energy, but the physical realm, unlike the spirit realm, is subject to change and therefore to time, since time is nothing more than a measurement of rate of change.

That is what scripture appears to be telling us.

I also get the distinct impression that to form matter energy has to be greatly compressed. That is however my "guess" based on what can happen when the atom is split. : :

I see you're avoiding these scriptures that prove you're a false prophet; http://www.debate.org...

No, I am just avoiding you who truly is a false prophet. : :

You can't face your lies MCB. You always have a way to deny them. Our Creator created everything his people experience. not just some of it.

He created everything buy he didn't cause it. He is not that cruel. He is a loving God who wants only the best for his creation, and will get it. : :

Here's how cruel our Creator can be to his people. You obviously do not know our Creator or what he does to prepare us saints to testify to His Word.

Deuteronomy 28
61: Every sickness also, and every affliction which is not recorded in the book of this law, the LORD will bring upon you, until you are destroyed.
62: Whereas you were as the stars of heaven for multitude, you shall be left few in number; because you did not obey the voice of the LORD your God.
63: And as the LORD took delight in doing you good and multiplying you, so the LORD will take delight in bringing ruin upon you and destroying you; and you shall be plucked off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.

Deuteronomy 30:
1: "And when all these things come upon you, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before you, and you call them to mind among all the nations where the LORD your God has driven you,

Deuteronomy 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Jeremiah 32:
23: and they entered and took possession of it. But they did not obey thy voice or walk in thy law; they did nothing of all thou didst command them to do. Therefore thou hast made all this evil come upon them.

He created the Angel that made himself into a Satan, but he didn't make him do so. Everything we undergo now comes from that, including your teachings.

You don't even know what Satan is. It's not a created being. It's information.

It is you who has no understanding but you are unlikely to want to believe that unless something dramatic wakes you up. : :

You say this to everyone who you don't agree with, especially those who catch you lying.

No, I say it to every person who falls short of the knowledge and understanding of God.

Especially those who make him out to be as cruel a God as you do.

None has caught me lying yet because I do not lie,

What would be the point in lying? I would gain nothing by it and lose everything for it. : :

You totally ignore the prophecies I put together for you to prove you're a liar. You lie all the time MCB.
Forums Home > Religion

BornOfGod was rightPosted 3 years Ago

At 6/3/2016 9:36:09 PM, ballpit wrote:
At 1/26/2016 9:38:44 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
Nearly everyone wrote off BornOfGod as a nut. He was on this site for years claiming that reality is an illusion made from the invisible vibrations of God's mind. He likened our reality to "the Sims", a simulative, not actual, reality. He made all kinds of claims like these and nobody entertained his ideas.

While I don't believe everything BornOfGod said, I do think he was gifted in his intuitions, especially if he didn't know that his claims about reality are supported with cutting edge scientific theories and modern understanding of quantum mechanics.

............ I really don't know how to respond to this as I was before his time but sounds interesting to look into. : :

All you have to do is ask me how we were created and the voice of God will respond to you. I'm just a character in the simulation who the voice of God is using to write and speak the words formed in my mind. The voice of God is technology that our Creator used to speak his created simulation program into existence. He used the same technology to feed the minds of his characters with information from the stored information ( vibrations ) that contained his program. We are definitely living in a simulation that is far more advanced than anything our Creator taught his characters to build in the simulation. He only had us build these computers and technology to teach me exactly who we are and how he created us and our experiences with the technology that was available to him, her, it or group of aliens. Our Creator has never taught me who he is other than the Creator who spoke us into existence in a simulation program called Eternal Life.
Forums Home > Religion

Why do Christians seek treatment for illnessPosted 3 years Ago

At 6/3/2016 9:31:24 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 6/2/2016 9:58:42 PM, simplelife wrote:
At 6/2/2016 9:05:00 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
You would think with the promise of eternal life in heaven Christians would have no need to fear death. If they are certain their religion is the truth you would think a diagnosis of a terminal illness would be accepted without too much fuss or worry and the individual in question would assume that God has decided its time for them to move into the next life.

However this is not the case. Christians are more likely than atheists to seek aggressive life prolonging treatment in the final week of life than atheists. This can be explained by people who don't fear death not seeing the need to believe in a religion in the hope of eternal life even if the evidence supporting the religion in question is non existent. Religion is often a comfort to those who fear death.

http://www.patheos.com...

http://scienceblogs.com...

This leads me to this question;

Is seeking medical treatment going against God's will?

Christians condemn abortion because it's supposedly against God's will despite there not being clear scriptural evidence God considers life to begin at conception and therefore be murder which is against God's will.

So why do you seek medical treatment?

I understand maybe getting treated for an injury or something caused directly by your actions but wouldn't getting treatment for a brain tumor, a heart attack or any other illness not directly caused by your own actions be going against the will of God?

Many Christians claim that atheists are atheists because they know they are living immoral lives and pretend God does not exist merely to escape the thought of the punishment they will endure in hell. The fact atheists fear death considerably less than Christians disproves this claim.

It's Christians who are supposedly set to enjoy a blissful eternal existence and atheists who accept that death means death. What makes Christians so scared? You would think they would have nothing to fear or even look forward to death if they were certain in their beliefs. What would motive a Christian to continue in this life while paralysed from the neck down when they could be enjoying heaven?

I'm my opinion Christians are nowhere near as certain heaven exists as they claim to be. They don't even admit this doubt to themselves in the fear their god may punish them for doubting him so suppress these thoughts as soon as they arrive. However the actions taken by Christians in seeking medical treatment are a clear demonstration of doubt which would be obvious to the Christian god if it exists. Seeking medical treatment is also going against his will as if he gave you appendicitis when you were 19 he wanted you to die. : :

Christians don't understand anything they read in the Bible. Their interpretations lead them away from the Truth instead of understanding what the Truth is. Not one Christian knows how they were created so without this knowledge, they don't know who they are or how it's possible eternal life could be true. When I show them biblical prophecies and support them with knowledge, they reject the knowledge. They would rather listen to their own interpretations which keeps the very confused.

Does anyone other than you believe in the religion you created? : :

All religions, philosophy, science, the written and spoken languages, and false gods built by human hands came from information called the Beast.

I am the only person who knows how religion was formed besides the former saints who were killed off by the time the Roman Emperor Constantine announced that the pagan religion called Christianity was the accepted religion in the Roman Empire. Once they killed off all the saints, Christianity flourished because there wasn't anyone around to point out the false prophets ( popes, bishops, cardinals, etc. ) who made new laws contrary to the Law of God that the saints spoke for our Creator.

Every single Christian, Muslim and Jew have been deceived by what they read in their holy books because the were never used to testify to the words, visions, dreams and spoken analogies that were fed into their minds via the voice of God. Only us saints learn how we're created and a few chosen believers who listen to the gospel ( voice of God ) that we preach to them. Those who were chosen to listen will learn exactly how our Creator spoke his creation into existence by using technology called the voice of God.
Forums Home > Religion